Saturday, February 11, 2012

Feb 9 - The Day I Got Coffee In My Eye. Twice.

There are days and moments where I wonder if it's possible for anyone to be more clumsy/forgetful/disheveled than I am. Thursday was definitely one of those days. And the worst part is, I KNOW it's mostly preventable. But I also know I'm likely to never outgrow it, and that means I'll always have stories to tell. Like my lack of planning leading to me having to run in the wrong underwear. If you're a runner, you know how unfortunate this is. I spent all three miles trying to keep my drawers up. And when, trying to avoid the fuel-less run of last week, I got my coffee but didn't have time to find the lid to my to-go cup, which lead to the coffee in the eye (while driving) thing. And that whole waiting til the literal 11th hour to pack for your vacation. Oh well. It gave me a lot to laugh about, and that's fine by me.

Highlights:
1) when it comes to procrastination, Husband and I make a terrible team. But again, we laughed a lot. Never underestimate the goodness of being married to your best friend.

2) Got Husband hooked on Downton Abbey. As for where we found time for this....see #1.

3) I got to bed by 1:30-ish AM, but Husband decided it wasn't worth going to bed since we had to be up around 4:00. He was probably right, I tossed and turned, dreaming about early 20th century servants and royalty, and worrying I would oversleep.

Love & Procrastination,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment