Friday, February 3, 2012

Feb 2 – The Day I Ran Without Fuel


This is one of those days that just doesn’t feel like it warrants a post. But, I’m committed, so let’s do this: 

Started the day with a run with a work friend, and to my great dismay, we were out of coffee at my house. That meant running, before the sun was up, with not a drop of caffeine in my system. That post-run coffee at work was like my carrot motivating me to finish. I’m an addict and I know it, don’t judge me!! And, if you’re wondering, it was GLORIOUS (the coffee, not the run, duh).

Highlights:
1) Chips and Salsa Thursday! Am I going to write this every other Thursday that I eat chips & salsa? Maybe.  It really is that exciting to me, people.

2) Made more of that delicious broccoli for dinner, and ate it all to myself because Husband started the Flat Belly Diet for Men and he’s only on day 2 of the jumpstart (no broccoli allowed!). I later regretted the decision to inhale all those little green trees as I burped garlic/broccoli for the next 3 hours. Just saying.

3) Went to work on invites for my nephew Roston’s welcome party. You know what happens when you put two incredibly indecisive, mediator personalities in one room to start a project? Nothing. Nothing happens. We went round and round on wording, design, paper size, and “for the love of cheese, should we use ‘of’ or ‘for’?!” Despite all that stood against us, we actually DID manage to make a little traction, and we had fun along the way! Roston, you will have a glorious party! Even if it takes us a reeeally long time to decide what we’re doing! :)

Love & Indecisiveness,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment