Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Jan 4 - The Day I Died and Went to Hogwarts

We departed the land of Disney & caught the Hogwarts Express for a one-way trip to nerd heaven (Potter shirts on, of course). Made it in early thanks to my Potter-Nazi husband, which is good, because I think the entire state of FL joined us. I walked through those streets with my mouth gaping like a cod fish, and I didn't care one bit. Besides the RIDICULOUS crowds, it was wonderful. We also spent a lot of time on some intense coasters, which brought on a headache I happily endured. It was our shortest day yet, and I am passing out. Before I crash, here's the highlights:
1) Nerding out - the castle, the Owlery, Zonkos. Honeydukes,...sigh. Can we move there?
2) I got to witness the conversion of a (now former) roller coaster virgin. Autumn, welcome to your new life, so glad you crossed over to the fun side. :)
3) Butterbeer & Pumpkin Fizz, Cornish Pasties & Fish and Chips - dinner at the Three Broomsticks!!

Love, Potter & Mischief Managed,
K

2 comments:

  1. So you had cornish pasties AND fish n chips, hope you loved them!!xx L

    ReplyDelete