Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Jan 23 - The Day I Went Without My iPhone


Yesterday reminded me of that song lyric “You don’t know what you’ve got ‘til it’s gone”, except it was more like “you don’t know how badly you’re addicted ‘til it’s gone”.  Sing that one, Amy Grant.  I left my phone sitting on the kitchen counter yesterday, and I was kind of appalled at myself regarding how many times I reached for my phone, even knowing it wasn’t there. Kinda like when you check fb, then close out your browser, and then before you know it you’ve opened up fb again, like you’re on internet autopilot. Oh, you don’t do that? Yeah, me neither…    

Highlights:                
1)  Husband took advantage of my abandoned phone and changed my background to a sweet little note. I think I’ll leave it there!

2) We had a business meeting last night. As usual, it included food and a side of procrastination, with a dash of rabbit trails. All in all, though, I think we’re getting better. I think that more so every time. And our meetings are no longer fraught with OH MY GOSH HOW DID WE GET SO BROKE?! We only do that like once every few months now ;) Good things afoot for the Pie business!

3) Looked up ideas for our next adventure…can’t decide, can’t decide! Puerto Rico? Costa Rica? San Juan Islands? Portland? Italy? Dublin? All of the above? OK!

Love & Technology Addictions,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment