Friday, January 13, 2012

Jan 13 - The Day I Grew a Beard

This is one of those entries that would really be best with photographic evidence. I'll work on that, I promise...
Anywho, I helped throw a beard-themed surprise party for bf's hubs, which was filled with food, friends, and facial hair (even the females got in on it). We made his fav foods, in some form or fashion, to include mini pizza bites, bacon dip, and a beard cake. Also in his list of fav things: puppies. So, of course we put beards on them. Now, however, Im officially crashing!

Highlights:
1) Went to a boot camp workout today. Theres a good chance I won't be able to move tomorrow. In-tense!
2) Resisted candy, DP, and Chinese food today! Do I get a cookie?
3) two is all there is today. SLEEEEP.

Love and ZZZZZzzzz,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment