Sunday, January 8, 2012

Jan 8 - The Day Reality Kicked the Magic Out of the House

Well loves, nothing like laundry, an empty fridge and your first run in over a week to welcome you back to post-vacation reality. All-in-all I can't say its been bad, but I have a feeling these posts might quickly become a little less interesting....guess that means I'll have to take the challenge to remedy that situation! In the meantime, I'll have pictures coming soon. I would've had them tonight, but I'm slow and my computer seems to be even slower...So here's to photographic evidence in the near-ish future!

Highlights:
1) Got to spend the morning with my body of believers for the first time in 3 weeks! Love those people & I've missed them!
2) As mentioned above, went for a short run. My lungs were like "you suck, stop making us work" and they showed their resentment with gusto. Jerks.
3) Made an exercise plan for this week. Fingers crossed, lungs warned.

Love & Laundry,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment