Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Jan 10 - The Day My Sanity Was Redeemed

In everything turn, turn, turn, I suppose! Today went off swimmingly. Besides my time in the cubicle, I went to an upper body class (don't be offended if you wave at me tomorrow and I don't move. Blame my scrawny, really sore arms), had dinner waiting in the crockpot and finished the night hanging out with my small group. For 9 very different individuals, I think we make a good team. I'm stoked to see where God will take us this year!

Highlights:
1) We touched on living community intentionally. In that spirit, I have dates with two lovely ladies this week! Here's for better friendships on the horizon, on purpose!
2) Y'all, excuse my language, but please look up Shit Girls Say on YouTube (episodes 1 &2) My husband confirmed my suspicions...I think this is me.
3) God's getting under my skin about some issues. It's the kind of thing that's uncomfortable but you know it's for your own good. That whole Psalm 139 thing can be annoying. ;-)

Love & Happy Days,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment