Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jan 3 - The Day I Wore My Whole Suitcase

Today's 40 degree "Sunny Florida" weather lent itself to interesting wardrobes for most of us tourists. For me, it meant 3 shirts, a fleece pullover, jacket, scarf, jeans, hat, gloves and ski socks. I kinda felt like Joey from friends (you know that episode? Good.)

Today we ate African food, which was pretty good, though I can't say how much of it was authentic. We sang "Happy Birthday" to my cousin 3 times within a 5 minute stretch (various family members kept missing it, thus the repeat). We spent all day at Animal Kingdom, rode Everest 4 times in a row, and topped it off with Downtown Disney. I can't decide whether Walt would love or hate the latter...
Highlights:
1) a "monkey" in the Lion King Show pretended to eat a bug from my hair. How should one take that?
2) my husband, Jon Smith, got his picture with Pocahontas. You're welcome, world.
3) akin to #2, my spouse deserves a cookie for coming up with the most creative roller coaster photo faces. Pics to come!
Love & African Warthogs,
K

1 comment:

  1. I WANT TO SEE THE POCAHONTAS PHOTO!!!!!!!!

    -Jodi

    ReplyDelete