Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan 2 - The Day We Ate 'Round the World

If yesterday was Space Mountain, today was It's a Small World. Nice & easy does it, with a little animatronics & international flair thrown in. Took our sweet time touring Epcot, a significant amount of which was designated for food evaluation and consumption. Ate pastries in France, fish and chips in the UK, coffee in Italy, dinner in Morocco, and we passed a million other things I would like to have eaten, but alas, my wallet and stomach couldn't endure the stretching.
Highlights:
1) watched a lady in the Japanese pavilion make candy art, while repeating the phrase "I show you how to make" close to 30 times. It's my new catchphrase, accent included.
2) renewed vigor for trotting the globe. The only question is, where first?
3) I found a crepe stand. This. Is. Happening.

Love & ethnic food,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment